I just wanted to share tips on painting realistic lenses.
I found the best looking and most realistic way to paint lenses to be quite simple.
- First, start with a black and paint the whole lens.
- Next add a dark blue edge in the bottom left corner (bottom right if you are left handed).
- Then paint a thinner light blue line over the dark blue edge.
- Paint a white dot in the oppsite side that you painted the blue edge.
- Last, after everything has dried, paint a gloss clear coating over the lens.
You should get something that looks like this.
Do you have any tips on painting lenses?