Last week I posted the Phase 1 article of my shed studio renovation. Today we are going to talk about Phase 2.
Since I was on a budget, I went ahead with wood paneling for the walls. Also, the ceiling material was given to me so that was a huge cost saving as well. Since the shed is not that big, I pretty much followed the roof line on the ceiling.
I decided to also add an exhaust vent. This is mainly for fumes and circulates air when the single window is open.
I also decided to upgrade the 18-inch window to a 24-inch. It made such a big difference. We also added a large window ledge, which is a great spot for drinks while I am sitting at my desk. More on my desk in phase 3.
That is really all for phase 2, I hope that you are enjoying these posts as much as I am enjoying my new space. Happy Wargaming!